You may get a sense for what the phrase, ‘addiction to failure' means. When I hear that I immediately think of all the negative self talk that runs through my mind, when I'm not paying attention. But what could addiction to success possibly look like?!?
In this interview Angela Gower-Johnson explains both. And more importantly, how to gently yet purposely direct your mind to think more positive, success thoughts and gradually become “addicted” to success. It is possible and she gives us some simple steps to achieve it in this interview.
Don't miss the end of the interview when Angela explains how many in the spiritual community try to “bribe” the universe into getting what they want, and how and why that doesn't work. She gives a great example from her own life and explains the missing piece to manifesting that many of us miss.
From an early age, Angela has been gifted with an ability to perceive people’s energy and thoughts. That gift, along with her natural curiosity led her on a decades-long journey of spiritual and personal development that has borne incredibly powerful tools that yield results for anyone who uses them, within a remarkably short time.
Today, Angela provides coaching and consulting services to entrepreneurs, coaches and artists who are eager to embark on their own quest for their ultimate dream.
- a simple, 3-step process for training your brain for success
- how you may be sabotaging your success by not being clear on your actual desire
- a mantra that will distract your mind and help you connect with your inner awareness
- Blueprint & Training: “Get Out of Fear, Get Unstuck & Get Results in 9 Simple Steps”
- “People get an get an idea of what their business should look like and what direction they should go and they are driven by that should instead of by the pull of their inner being or awareness or their connection with Creator.”
- “Imagine your logical mind is like a little overtired child. A very intelligent and clever child, but nonetheless a child that has been looking for a lot of validation and attention. Imagine strapping that child into a car seat, where they feel warm and secure. You get into the front seat and start driving, and that movement, that gentle motion, that love and respect and gratitude that you have for your logical mind. For it's intelligence that just needs needs some validation and direction and boundaries to just at least yet get drowsy and comfortable and soft in the the safety and security of the back seat.”
- “We get addicted to different states of being”
- “You can get addicted to certain emotions.”
- “How does it get any better than this?”
- “I view the universe as having different inbox piles. And there's this VIP, get your ass on it right away, box that the universe has. And the way to always get your message into that box, your request, is that you put all of you in that. And you just be real and you have to be vulnerable, and you have to be all about you and not try to hide behind anyone else.”